The beauties of Kenya

Friday, August 27, 2010

Bargaining is fun for some of us.

We love the shopping and have found more local artists than I ever remember seeing. The girls really don't like the bargaining. They don't get it quite yet. In this picture we met the guy who painted these great pictures and the girls picked some out for their school and their rooms. Aggie has decided (for today) to do a zebra theme for her bedroom, "If I ever get my own room." Tomorrow we are back to Nairobi and more shopping. Ha. We have several people to meet up with to start a few projects I have in mind. Aggie has also told me we can add Kenya to the list of approved trips...only Boston and Florida have made that list in the past. Lala salama rafikis (sleep well friends).

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment